April 25, 2019
– Guests: Patrick Presley, Director of Development & Media Operations at the Boys & Girls Club of Central Arkansas | The 2nd annual Arkansas Italian Food & Cultural Festival presented by Relyance Bank will be April 26th-28th at the Clinton Presidential Center in downtown Little Rock. The event will feature three days of Italian food, culture, wine, crafts, demonstrations, a giant kids’ zone and musical acts. Power 92’s Stack 3 and Tre’day will compete in the Celebrity Grape Stomp on Friday evening. 100% of the proceeds will go to benefit the Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas. the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Arkansas serve 8,000 youngsters at six clubs, four in Little Rock and two in North Little Rock. Tickets for the event are $10 per day and $15 for a weekend pass. Children 10 and under are admitted free throughout the weekend. The hours of the festival are:
- Friday, April 26, 4pm-10pm
- Saturday, April 27th, 10am-10pm
- Sunday, April 28th, MASS at 10am | Italian Food & Culture Festival 11am-5pm
For more information & a line-up list of events, visit www.aritalianfestival.com or call 501-580-3131. To make a donation to the Boys and Girls Club of Central Arkansas, visit www.arclubs.org.
– Guests: Tameka Lee, Communication Director, Marketing & Resource Development; Jack Sundell, Co-owner of the Root Cafe’ | The 16th Annual Arkansas Literary Festival will be April 25th-28th in Library Square in the River Market and other Central Arkansas venues. Arkansas’s premier gathering of readers and writers features bestselling and emerging authors from across the nation. Most events are free! There are films, children’s events, poetry, a songwriting workshop, and more presented by around 60 authors. The festival will also feature Makers Alley, an outdoor craft fair with live music, and a concert at Four Quarter Bar, Friday at 10:30pm. The cost is $5. The 5th annual Traditional Pie Bake-off will be held at the Root Cafe’, Sunday, April 28th at 4:30pm. For more information and a list of events, visit www.arkansasliteraryfestival.org or call 501-918-3000.