21 Savage Sued for $1 Million by Promoter Who Filed Charges for Blowing Off Gig

This story was originally published on www.tmz.com. View the original article here. 

21 Savage could be on the hook for $1 million after a promoter says he bailed on a gig back in 2016.

If the incident sounds familiar — it should — it’s the same case that was recently rejected by the D.A.’s Office after the office claimed it was a civil matter … so the promoter is doing just that.

According to new legal docs obtained by TMZ … Sadaetirs Kent Smith, a club promoter, is now suing the rapper alleging he bailed on performance back in September 2016 and never returned the amount he had been paid … $16,500.

(TMZ) broke the story … the promoter went to cops in October 2016 and filed paperwork to get a felony warrant against 21 Savage for theft by deception, claiming he walked off with $17k for a show that never went down.

As for the $1 million figure … Smith says the breach of contract caused severe emotional distress.

Blogs

Broadway Joe Talk Show | March 21, 2019

March 21, 2019 – Guests: Sammie Holmes, Board Member of Friends of Haven of Rest, Inc.  |  Friends of Haven of Rest Cemetery, Inc. presents “Precious Memories” Banquet Fundraiser, Friday, March 22nd from 6pm-8pm at Second Baptist Church, 1709 John Barrow Road in Little Rock. The event will celebrate the progress made and provide updates to future plans.  Attendees…

Broadway Joe Talk Show | March 14, 2019

March 14, 2019 – Guests: Shanta Baro, Special Events Coordinator for the North Little Rock Housing Authority and Errin Stanger, Deputy Director at the Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub |  North Little Rock Housing Authority presents STEAM Break Revolution, Tuesday-Wednesday, March 19th -20th from 8am-4pm for youth, ages 11-17 residing in the North Little Rock Public…

Broadway Joe Talk Show | February 28, 2019

Broadway Joe Talk Show | February 28, 2019

February 28, 2019 – Guests:  Hugh Leavell, Arkansas National Guard’s Youth Challenge Community Outreach Director |  Arkansas National Guard’s Youth Challenge is currently enrolling.  Applications are being accepted to this free military style structured program for youth ages 16-18 who have dropped out or on the verge of dropping out of high school.  Youth can earn their Arkansas High School…

Broadway Joe Talk Show | February 21, 2019

Broadway Joe Talk Show | February 21, 2019

February 21, 2019 – Guests: Brenda Ficklin and Connie Curry of the Timmons Arts Foundation; Nicole McGehee and Nicole Woods of UAMS Health Initiatives & Disparities Research Program; Lydia Page & D’onte Marshall of Holisitc Home Health Care; Tomeka Caldwell of Heavenly Scent of Paradise; A.J. (April Jackson) & Tamara “Tap” Bates of She’s Dope Movement;…

Playlist